Fresh off the Sewing Table!
This will be a fairly short post today as I need to get back to my Sewing Table and get more of these Essential Oil Pouches done. Click here to see more pictures and for the product description.
I wanted to share this one for sure as I have been using this little bag like nothing else in the past 5 month for my oils. I mostly carry two of these bags with me. One for kid needs and one for my needs.
This bag is oil cloth lined and has interfacing for extra stability.
They are great for little gifts, incentives for your EO business or for pretty much any occasion.
This bag holds one of the following bottle combinations:
Four 5 ml
Three 15 ml
Four roller bottles
Combination of 5ml & roller
Combination of 15ml & 1 roller
After a while it takes on the best Essential Oil smells. So good!
P.S. Bag only. Oils not included.
In Theory you could just go to this site and buy my favorite Essential Oils. (Update 14 Dec. 2016: I’m using many other companies at this point as well).
However, I do think you should read on first and learn a bit more about Essential Oils if you are new to them.
Here I’m, writing my own blog about Essential Oils and how they have changed my life – 20 years ago, when I added my first drop to one of the ceramic diffusers with a clay top and a small candle at the bottom, I felt happy and joyful.
The smell of my oils did something almost magical to me. The apartment often smelled like a rose garden. With some lemon and orange trees in the corners of the garden.
Not knowing a lot about Essential Oils I assumed that this is as far as I can go. Diffuse them with a bit of water in my room. DANG – Was I wrong!
I ran into one of my friends at a Birthday Party for our little girls and mums seem to chat at these parties. A lot. (I think sometimes they have more fun than the kids). So I asked what she would be doing these days and one of the first things she mentioned was that she is working with Essential Oils. Well that caught my attention!
20 years later I’m not only diffusing them and here is my list:
- I still diffuse them (nowadays I use modern devices like these Diffusers)
- I use them topically
- I use them internally
- I use them for cooking
- I use them with my children
- I use them in the car
- I use them in my laundry detergent
- I use them in all my household cleaning products
- My latest and most fun part is to use them in my new homemade cosmetics (I will write about some findings and recipes soon)
- I use them in my gardening projects as well (critters)
So you are probably thinking one of a few things right now:
- She must be a lunatic (Yes!)
- Heck, this is just amazing. I would like to know more. I DID NOT know that I can use Essential Oils internally and for cooking and cosmetic etc. (Yep – I did not know either and this is how I started out-get more details on Wholesale pricing here)
- I did know but I don’t know where to get the SAFE essential oils which are 100% pure therapeutic grade meaning you CAN use them as described above. Send me a shout!
- I know but I would like to learn more in either a classroom setting or through webinars. Send me a note here)
Well any of the above is fantastic and I applaud you for putting your health first.
Please do your homework and make sure you are using the oils as recommended and make sure you are choosing pure therapeutic grade essential oils. What does that mean? Please read on and feel free to drop me a note either here or below in the comments field.
Things you want to look out for when buying Essential Oils… I love our local health food stores BUT I DO NOT buy my Essential Oils there. Reasons why I chose to buy my oils from doTERRA you can find here LINK but here are a few points what you need to look out for:
- Don’t buy any Essential Oils which include words like fragrance, nature identical, perfume. These words indicate extremely poor quality. The supplier uses either synthetics (chemicals) or water as fillers. They are not safe to use topical or internal. It will also say that somewhere on the bottle in small letters.
- Any oils you buy should come in dark glass containers. Especially when buying them online. A lot of essential oils (5ml and above mostly) are being shipped in plastic containers so they don’t break during shipping. Pure Essential Oils however can dissolve any plastic containers due to their potency. That should be a sign of poor quality and should ring your alarm bells.
- Please watch out for any retailers & suppliers using the term “aromatherapy” for their own gain of sales.
- Make sure to buy your essential oils from reputable sources, such as doTERRA, where you will find the Latin (botanical) name of the plant on the bottle itself. Make sure you source your information for the oils. E.g. Extraction method as well as Origin.
- If you seriously think about using Essential Oils like I do, make it a point and choose the right company. Do your homework. Look for indigenous plant sourcing (highest quality!) and harvest methods. Make it a priority to help farmers around the world through purchasing their Oils. You can make a change. Not only in your world but in a farmer’s life as well. Video: Sourcing Wintergreen Essential Oils
- Price is important. Though it might not always be true but in most cases cheap oils will buy you Essential Oils from uneducated sources. Quality matches the price in most cases in this industry. Farmers are being paid fair wages, vendors are doing their homework to find the highest quality sources, elaborate testing (high fees) and educational information to the consumer are only a few things that increase the price of high quality oil.
So here is a simple easy way to start out: Contact me and I will set you up. You have options!
Become a Retail customer and purchase your Essential Oils as you need them.
Become a Wellness Advocate and receive Wholesale pricing on everything you order (no minimums required)
You receive savings of 25% off every order
A FREE product of the month (I will explain how)
Shipping Rewards Program (Earn back any shipping)
An optional Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)
A chance of building a business with Essential Oils if this is something you desire
You will have access to a lot of support, educational materials such as videos, talks, Product knowledge, Facebook groups
We have a Business Training program available as well. FREE.
I’M NOT SURE AND NEED MORE INFORMATION PLEASE. NO PROBLEM!